Saturday, February 4, 2012

Appreciation


Me and my mommy! Now tell me,
who is cuter? 
This quick post goes out to my mother, Erin Gansworth. I can't even describe how thankful I am and how much I truly appreciate everything you have done for me. You stayed over night in the hospital for me, dripped water in my mouth with a syringe, gave me that gross medicine, refilled my ice, and made GREAT smoothies. Even when you put that icky protean powder in it, I still appreciate it. :) Thank you so much! I wouldn’t be anywhere without you!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! Thanks for keeping all of us posted. You look great! I expected to see a giant chipmunk face, but the swelling seems to be much less. I know this is going to help you! Sending you much love and thinking of you! Dawn In California!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, I just made the blog. My parents thought it would be a great idea. This way relatives and friends can see how I am doing. My dad says there is another musician out there in pain and about to get surgery. I could help them out by doing this. I really want to help people out there like me.

      As for my swelling, yes, it is really going down. I am not really comfortable with my face yet. It is still swollen. Especially on the left side of my face. But it will all be over with soon! Thank you for your thoughts. It means the world to me! <3

      Delete