Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 12: Can't sleep


 
Day 12: Can't sleep
 Jaw pain- 6/10
Headache- 8/10

 
 
Why, hello insomnia!

 
Me and my overly protective cat, Voodoo.
(Notice the swelling on the one side of my face)
Yes, as you can see from my lovely introduction, I can’t sleep. I have trouble falling to sleep. And on top of that I was in a lot of pain today. I am clenching. I don’t even notice that I am doing it until I am in a lot of pain. It’s weird because only three of my teeth touch. So you think it would be weird for me to say I am in pain because of clenching. I also still have this headache. I finished my antibiotics yesterday. I don’t know if I should refill the prescription or not. I am starting to get sick though. I guess I will be calling my surgeon tomorrow.
I went back to school yesterday! And I didn’t even get to go to class!! Every kids dream. Go to school, get told you can’t go to class, and see your friends. I actually was quite annoyed. But I only had one class. And they were taking a test. I didn’t go to school today. I woke up feeling terrible. And my jaw was killing me. But the pain has diminished since this morning. It’s just my one side. It feels so tight. I see my surgeon on Monday. If the pain worsens I will have to call him. On a good note, it was GREAT seeing all my friends and professors!
My awesome gift basket <3
            I have decided I am just going to “buck up” and eat. I haven’t been eating much in days. Not saying I was eating a lot after surgery. But I have been refusing to eat soup or smoothies. Now I am really dizzy and lightheaded. I am learning from my mistakes.
            Wanna hear something exciting?! Well, my best friend her family sent me an awesome gift basket. In this basket were a crocheted yellow scarf, manuscript paper, hot apple cider mix, mashed potatoes, chicken and stars, and every flavor of jello and pudding imaginable! I seriously can not thank you guys enough! I truly love you!
           

 
 

 
 
Here is a list of foods I have been craving:

 
  • Turkey sandwich
  • Steak
  •            Hot wings
  •            Cheese Burger with tomatoes and ketchup
  • Hot hog
  • Bagel with cream cheese
  • Bagel with egg and cheese
  • Salad
  • PB&J
  • Chips and dip
  • Celery
  • Pizza
 
Feel free to add more to my list!

 
            My best friend and I already decided we are having a party when I am able to chew, I have my braces off, and I have my new permanent caps on. I CAN”T WAIT! It will be the party of the century!

 
 
P.s.- I apologize for any grammatical errors. I took pain medicine before I wrote this.  
           

 

 

 

1 comment: