Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 16: Cupcake!


 
Day 16: CUPCAKE!

 
Jaw Pain- 5/10
Headache- 6.5-/10

 
I was so hungry today and my Granny came over with cupcakes. I could't chew it. But I successfully licked off all the frosting. It was delicious!!!
Good news! I ate raviolis today! No, I didn’t chew it. I used my tongue and crushed it at the top of my mouth. It was very tiring. And after an hour of doing this I got very tired. I have been having this rice faddish the past few days. Not that I can chew it. But it is something simple to eat and has more taste to it.
            I really miss playing my trombone. I can’t wait until I can get back to playing. I know it’s not going to be easy. But I miss it so much. My moms’ friend came over today and gave me a trumpet! I won’t be touching that for a while. Since I can’t play I have been catching up on my theory and playing a lot of piano. I decided that I am going to work on my clef studies. I might not be able to play my trombone, but I can still work on being a good musician. That’s my goal!
            I did my first long day of school on Thursday. It took a lot out of me. And my theory professor was really fascinated with what I’m going through. I showed him my x-rays and I explained to him exactly what I had done. Let’s just say I have full permission to miss that class whenever I want.
            As for my jaw, it still hurts. It really only hurts on the right side because it’s so tight. It is still kind of sore above my lip (where the stitches are). And my stitches are starting to come out and dissolve. It is gross.  But it is a step closer to being done with all this!

 

 
Here is an updated list of food I want:
  • Turkey sandwich
  • Steak
  • Hot wings
  • Cheese Burger with tomatoes and ketchup
  • Hot hog
  • Bagel with cream cheese
  • Bagel with egg and cheese
  • Salad
  • PB&J
  • Chips and dip
  • Celery
  • Pizza
  • Candy Apple
  • Subway
  • Crepes
 
Today we had a party for my sisters’ 14th birthday. You know what that means? FOOD! Guess what I couldn’t do… I am starting to get use to people eating in front of me. And I don’t get as upset about it anymore.
            No plans for the weekend. I am probably going to study because I am a nerd. I am sleeping over Granny’s next weekend! That’s exciting because I haven’t slept out since the first week of January. I can’t wait.

 
Surgeon on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment