Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 10: Super bowl sunday


Day 10: Super bowl Sunday
Pain- 5/10

Like my uneven face? Gotta love swelling.
Today was another very relaxing day. I woke up to my parents telling me they want to get a puppy. I am thrilled by this! I have been asking for a puppy for the past 6 years of my life. We found one we would like to adopt. Now we wait for the owner to call back. Oh how I love suspense. Then my mom made me a delicious banana smoothie. After that I went for a walk outside. I even got to pet my neighbors dogs. Ended the watching the super bowl. My dad got so much food! I broke down in tears because I couldn’t chew any of it. I have been trying to be so positive about this recovery. I just lost it today.
My pain today isn’t too bad. I haven’t been moving my jaw too much for it to really hurt. And my headache isn’t as bad today either. I fell asleep on my side last night and I woke up much more swollen than yesterday, nothing that a bag of ice can’t fix. The left side of my jaw is still very tight. But I see my surgeon Tuesday! Woo!
I get to go to school tomorrow! I have piano lessons and jazz theory! I can’t wait! And today I got a letter saying I made honors society. See, it can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment